Saturday 11 January 2014

BUSY BUSY BUSY

11 JANUARY 2014



Hello lovely readers! I hope you've all had a good first full week back at work - well, as good as work can be anyway. Mine has been productive, if a little crazy as you might be able to tell from the pause in posts. Not only has work been hectic, but I've found myself struggling to juggle a whole host of new things - the result of making one too many new years resolutions no doubt!

But still, I like being busy as more often than not it means exciting new things on the horizon. For me, this means making a conscious effort to develop my hobbies and, slightly more terrifyingly, taking the ultimate leap into adulthood by buying my first home. I've made a good start on the hobbies front having joined a local photographic society and invested in my first ever MacBook! The house hunt on the other hand has been a touch less successful... 

I'm currently getting some software installed on my Mac, so I'll be technology-less for a little while. Until we are reunited I won't be able to blog as often as I'd like, but please bear with me - I've got loads of exciting recipes, photos and crafty ideas to share with you! Take care, everyone and have a fabulously relaxing weekend!

LOVE | Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment