Sunday 3 November 2013

NOVEMBER

1 NOVEMBER 2013




So, November is here. October is over and the transition from summer to autumn is truly complete. The days are getting shorter and colder, I'm enjoying soups for lunch, and I'm starting to make the most of my winter wardrobe. I love nothing more than to snuggle up watching a film in a cosy jumper and knee-high socks on these chilly autumn nights...

Before we know it it'll be Christmas, and 2014 will be upon us. It feels like only yesterday that we were in the throws of last year's festive season. Is it only me, or are the years just flying by? Well, you know what they say, 'time flies when you're having fun', and it's true, I've had an amazing year - new job, family holidays, Chantilly Press...

I hope to continue this trend into 2014 with plenty to keep me busy in the run up to the new year - dance lessons, bonfire night, Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, my involvement at work in campaigns against domestic abuse, and of course blogging about it all! I wish you all a happy, safe and cosy November. Enjoy.


LOVE | Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment