Wednesday 13 November 2013

CHA-CHA-CHA

13 NOVEMBER 2013

So, I promised you an update a while ago following my first ever dance class. Well, I've now had two lessons learning the cha-cha-cha and I have to admit I'm a little addicted. I can't stop twirling around my kitchen, practicing the steps! Not only is it amazing exercise (I'm definitely feeling the bum and thigh ache!), but it's great fun and gives you a sense of achievement. I've always loved sports for the feelings of personal success they give you, but with dancing you get the enjoyment of sharing these feelings with your dance partner. 

If your looking for something new to do, and you've got a friend or partner you can take/drag along, I would definitely recommend ballroom or latin dancing. And don't be afraid of knowing nothing, trust me, you won't be the only one there who's feeling nervous! Just relax, and I'm sure you'll enjoy.



LOVE | Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment