Sunday 21 April 2013

21 APRIL 2013
A BRIGHTER BOSTON

With news of the horror unleashed in Boston this week leaving heavy hearts across the globe, I felt I should post my own tribute to Boston and the wonderful Bostonian people. In 2010 I had the pleasure of visiting this fantastic city, and can honestly say that Boston is home to some of the most polite and genuinely friendly and welcoming people I have ever met. This week's news of the bombings which tragically took the lives of three people and changed the lives of hundreds more has left me deeply saddened, but instead of dwelling on the horrific images that have haunted the press for the last 6 days, I thought I would post some pictures of Boston in happier times - the vibrant Boston which captured my heart. X


No comments:

Post a Comment