Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013

31 DECEMBER 2013




So, 2013. I don't know how yours has been, but if it has been anywhere near as good as mine, it will have been fabulous. 

I've done so much this year. I started working for the NHS in a job that I love with some truly amazing people. I celebrated my Mum's 50th and my Dad's 60th birthdays, which saw us enjoy a weekend in Center Parcs and my first ever trip to Paris which was truly incredible. I've finally shed my bad university habits having managed to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise regime which has done wonders for my Crohn's disease. I've celebrated another happy year with my amazing boyfriend, Tom, visiting the beautiful city of Florence with him in the summer.

What's more, I've managed to get this blog off the ground with regular posts and nine wonderful followers. This might seem like nothing to some, but everything has to start somewhere, and I'm proud of what I have achieved so far and excited to see what 2014 has in store for Chantilly Press. However, I couldn't have done any of it without all the support I've received from you lovely people, so thank you, you truly are my inspiration!

So, here's to 2013 - a year full of exciting new experiences, family memories, health, happiness and personal milestones. I wish you all a happy, peaceful and prosperous 2014. Make every moment count, whatever it is you decide to do.


LOVE | Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment