Tuesday 14 October 2014

KITCHEN CUTENESS FROM LIV'S

14 OCTOBER 2014

The kitchen is one of the only rooms in our house that we've decided not to re-decorate.  Crisply decorated rooms are gradually emerging as we tackle our renovation project, yet our little kitchen remains untouched (and a little outdated) with its olive green tiles and farmhouse wallpaper. I was desperate to add a little something to it to make it feel like ours. I saw lots of sets of tea, coffee and sugar canisters in the various homeware stores around where we live, but nothing that I truly loved and seemed to be a reasonable price. And then I went into Liv's...

If any of you have been to Solihull, you might have had the pleasure of this Aladdin's cave of beautifully unique homeware. Founded by Liv, this gorgeous store just oozes style inspired by her Scandinavian roots. The stock changes constantly, so that every time I go in there's something new and beautiful tempting me to part with my pennies. This stainless steel set of tea, coffee and sugar canisters caught my eye, and at only £12.50 for the three I just couldn't say no! And now our kitchen looks a little more homely too!


3 comments: